All rooms have:
Extra length beds and oversized duvets,
top quality bed linen
Bathroom with toilet, basin, shower and heated towel rails. Some rooms have a free standing bath
Tea/coffee facility, bar fridge, safe
TV, aircon, hair dryer
We also have a pet friendly room*
Kids welcome (children under 3 stay for free)
Special discounts can be arranged for long stays.
We will gladly provide you with information on day trips and visits to some of the interesting sites in the Gauteng area, such as the Lionpark, Soweto, Gold Reef City with its gold mine, Maropeng (Cradle of Humankind and Sterkfontein Caves) and many more. We are also close to many Wedding and Conference venues in the area.
* PET POLICY:
- All well-behaved dogs, cats & caged birds welcome all year round – dogs & cats MUST be housetrained.
- Pets sleep in rooms – bring own pet beds & bowls.
- Pets are not permitted on the furniture & pets must be free of ticks & fleas on arrival and vaccinations must be up to date.
- Enclosed garden & access to walks – dogs must be leashed at all times when outside & owners MUST scoop up the poop!
- Consideration must be given to resident dogs & cats.
- Refundable Doggie Damages Deposit required: R250.00 refundable.